Free Eco Photography workshops
Reducing carbon footprint of the photographic process with Daniel Staveley.
Weds 8th Feb – 6-8pm
Sat 11th Feb – 11am – 1pm & 2-4pm
Weds 15th Feb – 6-8pm
Sat 18th Feb – 11am-1pm & 2-4pm
During the two-hour session in the newly made darkroom at elysium gallery, you will be given a short introduction to sustainable photography. Looking at the modern development and questions being asked about the analog photographic process.
6 people max per session.
Outcomes for the 2-hour session you will learn how to:
- Mix your own paper developer using washing powder and coffee.
- Create own fixer. Using recycled water and salt.
- Use enlargers to make photograms.
- Make negatives from natural objects.
- Everybody will create 4-5 images.
(Attendees will be required to bring a selection of used translucent plastic objects for the photograms).
Each workshop lasts for approx. 2 hours. Workshop participants will be able to take part in an exhibition at elysium gallery later in the year showcasing sustainable approaches to making art.
FREE ENTRY you must book a slot to take part. First come first served.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org