elysiumgallery is the perfect place to host your own exhibition or event.
elysiumgallery at 16 College Street, Swansea is available to hire outside of its visual arts programme for exhibitions, one off events, product launches, photography shoots, talks, workshops and corporate hire.
Situated in the heart of the city centre, just off the High street and only 5 minutes walk from the train station, the gallery has a 53 square metres indoor exhibition area comprising of 32 meters of 2.40m high white wall hanging space (height from floor to ceiling is 3.1m), track spotlighting system, w/c, kitchen facilities and a designated serving area perfect for refreshments for private views and evening events.
As well as basic hire we also offer a complete range of other gallery services including invigilation, plinths, storage during exhibitions, projectors, screens, posters/flyer/catalogue design. Please email us about rates, prices and availability at firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic gallery hire is £300 per week or £100 per day (Gallery is open Weds – Sat 12 – 5pm but can be more flexible.
Student discounts available.
Sorry, nothing found.
Elysium Gallery is a not for profit arts organisation and rates are very competitive Revenue from space-hire will directly fund our programme of activities and running costs of the organisation. Gallery hire exhibitions are subject to submitted proposals before hire of space is agreed upon.
Submission requirements (for exhibitions)
Where possible we prefer digital submissions, but if that is not possible then send hard copies to:
Gallery Hire, Elysium Gallery, 16 College Street, Swansea, SA1 5BH
What to send us:
· Up to 12 images of your work saved as JPEGS (2MB max per image) and/or video and audio examples of your work on DVD or CD (if a group proposal you may email/post us additional images)
· Titles, media and year the work was made
· Artist/group statement (max 300 words)
· CV including contact details, education, previous exhibitions, relevant additional information (if a group proposal please send a CV from each artist)
· How many days/weeks you would like to hire the gallery and preferred month
What happens next?
If your submission is successful we will contact you to arrange the suitable dates for the exhibition and costing.
*All measurements in cm.